Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Sun Shades...

Ooops, I forgot to add a photo of the sun shades.
I was so excited about the straw bale gardening that I forgot to add a photo of the shades. That and the frost; worrying about the hail...

Actually, I think it is so very, very beautiful in a modern architectural kind of zen.

Here it is, the first photo of the shady deck. The floral will follow. Mark (Sailers Greenhouse) I will be back to empty the back greenhouse on Friday.

The deck is ready for you to come and enjoy a view over the vineyard...and the Crofut Family will be there mowing, trimming, tieing, training, watering and ...you know...for us, we get the ultimate back tan.

Great grapes are not just grown, they are nurtured with passion. We think the passion of grape growing shows in our wines.

55 medals in the past 2 years may give a little credence from a little vineyard in Minnesota.
We work really hard, and we think it shows in our wines. It truly is our passion. My boys don't think so most of the time, but they will.... they are teenagers. The soil, the grapes and the passion will show fruit.
See you in the vineyard...with a glass of wine.
Don

No comments: